1. How to make a claim:
- (a) Provide us with written detail of the product defect within 30 days of purchasing the product or, if the defect was not readily observable when purchased, within 30 days of identifying the defect. You must provide this via email or by post to the address details below.
- (b) Provide your full name and complete return address;
- (c) Provide us documentary proof of purchase;
- (d) Refrain from using the product;
- (e) Allow us or our authorised agent to inspect the product and/or take samples or, if requested by us, return the product to our address below; and
- (f) Provide any information reasonably requested by us in relation to the product or use of the product and including provide pictures of the product and any defect or problem.
Our address details:
DKSH Australia Pty Ltd
Unit 8 (Level 1)
12 Mars Road
Lane Cove NSW 2066, Australia.
Ph (02) 9425 5000.
Email : email@example.com
2. What our warranty does not cover
- (a) Any product that has been repaired, modified or altered unless such repair, modification or alteration was undertaken by one of our authorised agents.
- (b) Misuse, physical abuse, neglect or damage of the product, however arising, including vandalism.
- (c) Any problems or defect caused by failure to properly maintain the product in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- (d) Failure to use or operate the product in accordance with instructions.
- (e) Normal wear and tear of the product.
- (f) The product being affected by chemicals such as strong acids, ammonium solution, aromatic solvents and harsh cleaners, or prolonged exposure to marine con conditions similar environmental factors.
3. Limit of Warranty:
Our warranty only applies to products purchased from us. Subject to any statutory requirements, we are not liable for loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory
4. Australian Consumer Law
If you are a "consumer" pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the following statement applies: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.