FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
Recommended for use in traditional and microwave ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators and freezers.
- Please keep from direct heat source and open flames, such as stove top, broilers, grills or toaster ovens.
- Always handle hot dishes with a dry cloth or potholder (we know you get it, but a gentle reminder can't hurt, right?)
- Preheat oven to the appropriate temperature before using Smartglass. - Do not add liguid to a hot dish. If your food may release Juices while cooking, add a small amount of liguid before baking.
- Be smart and moderate about your microwave use. Foods like microwave popcorn or prepackaged foods in special wrappers that concentrate heat are a bad match for Smartglass. Empty/barely-filled glassware and overheating oil or butter aren't a good idea either.
- Let hot dishes cool off before placing in the sink or immersing in hot water, and keep them off cold or wet surfaces. Patience is key to help avoid breakage.
- Try to be gentle with your new kitchen workhorse. Avoid dropping or hitting Smartglass against a hard object or striking utensils against it.
- Refrain from using scouring pads or abrasives for cleaning as they can scratch or damage Smartglass.
- If you suspect any chips or cracks, stop using your Smartglass item immediately (and feel free to replace if you love it as much as we do).
- Be extra careful if you have to handle broken Smartglass. Pieces may be super sharp and hard to find, so be diligent (and resist the urge to fix it yourself)